From someone who always missed the release of new music and relied on lists of top 100 songs to know what's new, comes a simple solution called MusicHabor.
The idea is simple: the app monitor artists you like, and then notify you when they release something new. It also provides a feed of albums releases, chronologically ordered, so you can have a list of new releases really tailored to what you follow.
So in June 2018 I began to work on the app. And now it is finally ready to ship! There are many other things to do, but I can ship these as updates to the app.
Enough talking, let's go to the marketing assets!
- Thousands of downloads on the App Store
- Among the top 10 products of the day on Product Hunt (Friday, November 23rd 2018)
- Rated 4.3 out of 5 on the App Store (globally)
- Dozens of e-mail feedbacks and reviews on the App Store
Already featured on
- Feed of releases from artists you follow
- Import artists you have in your Apple Music library
- Receive notification when a new album is released
- Filter releases by album, single, EP and remix
Here we have the normal version and the rounded corners App Store version:
These are screenshots with the iPhone XS Max proportion:
And here are the same screenshots, framed on the device:
Requirements and links
MusicHarbor requires iOS 11.0 or greater. It is free and was released Wednesday, November 21, 2018. Download MusicHarbor on App Store.
For all press and interview inquires please contact:
Marcos Tanaka, Independent iOS Software Developer