Play is the best way to bookmark and organize videos to watch later.
- Videos can be imported from a playlist, added via the Share Sheet, or via drag and drop.
- You can watch, search, filter, sort, categorize with tags, and add Markdown notes.
- iCloud keeps everything up-to-date, so you can queue videos from your Mac, iPhone, and iPad, and watch them later on your Apple TV.
- You can also add and customize Interactive Widgets to quickly view and access your videos.
Supported Services: YouTube, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, Letterboxd, Apple Music, Apple Developer, LinkedIn Learning, Rumble, Khan Academy, Vimeo, BBC, O’Reilly Learning, TED, Nebula, and Odysee. You can also add videos from other platforms by manually filling in all the required fields.
Play is a modern app that supports the latest system features: Interactive Widgets, App Shortcuts, Action Extension, Context Menu, iCloud sync, dark mode, and more. It is available for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Action Extension: Add videos using the Share Sheet throughout the system.
- Drag and Drop: Easily add multiple videos by dragging and dropping them.
- Import Videos: Import from a playlist or from a list of URLs to quickly get started.
- Play Inline: Watch YouTube videos in the app using the native iOS player.
- Tags: Create and assign tags to organize your videos.
- Auto-Tagging: Automatically tag videos based on rules you set.
- Deep Search: Search your videos by a number of attributes.
- Smart Search: Automatically filter videos based on a set of rules.
- Focus Filter: Configure a Focus mode to limit the videos and tags shown in Play.
- App Shortcuts: Automate workflows using Play's actions and data.
- Interactive Widgets: Add and customize interactive widgets to your Home Screen, Lock Screen, and Desktop.
- iCloud: Your database is automatically synced to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Downie Integration: download videos using Downie directly from Play on your Mac.
- Apple TV: easily access and watch your saved videos on your Apple TV.
You can download all images at once by clicking here. But feel free to right-click any images bellow to save an individual, full-resolution screenshot as well:
Price and Availability
Play costs $2.99 and doesn't have any in-app purchases or subscriptions. It is a universal app for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Play requires iOS/iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and tvOS 15.
Feb 08, 2022.
Don't hesitate to reach out via email with any questions you may have.