MusicHarbor is an app that helps you stay on top of new music releases, music videos, events, and news from all your favorite artists and record labels.
It does that by integrating with your Apple Music and Spotify and by scanning all the artists from your library. You can follow these artists and labels in the app, and it will aggregate a chronologically ordered list of new music releases for you.
You don't need an Apple Music or Spotify account to use the app, though, as it supports adding artists and record labels by manually searching as well.
- Track everything: new and upcoming music releases, videos, interviews and live performances, events, artists' news, and album reviews.
- Import artists: Apple Music, Spotify, and your local music library.
- Integrate with your music streaming service: add songs to your Apple Music or Spotify library and playlists. Open albums in the Music and Spotify app, or dozens of different services using Songlink integration.
- Filter releases by type: choose which kinds of releases you want to know about: full albums, singles, EPs, remixes, live performances, and acoustic albums.
- Widgets: see the latest and upcoming releases right from your home screen. You can also fully customize the widget's colors to look good no matter how your home screen is designed.
- Siri Shortcuts: manage your MusicHarbor library using custom actions in the Shortcuts app. Use the app's built-in gallery to build your own.
- iCloud Syncing: your artists, record labels, and releases are synced to all iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices using the same iCloud account.
- iPhone, iPad, and Mac: you can use MusicHarbor on your favorite device because it is available on both App Store and Mac App Store with optimized versions for each platform.
- Latest technologies support: MusicHarbor is constantly updated and supports the newest iOS, iPadOS, and macOS features, such as dark mode, cursor and keyboard support, context menus, spotlight search, widgets, iPadOS sidebar, iCloud sync, dynamic type, and more.
- Privacy-focused: you don't need an account to use the app, and all your data is processed locally on the device.
You can download all images at once by clicking here. But feel free to right-click any images bellow to save an individual, full-resolution screenshot as well:
MusicHarbor is a free app with in-app purchases to unlock additional features. It is a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. And here's the available items for purchase, with their prices:
- Unlock everything: $5.99
- Filter releases by type: $2.99
- Appearance: $1.99
- App Icon: $1.99
- Follow Recod Labels: $1.99
- Formatting: $0.99
Original Release Date
November 21, 2018.
Latest updates and new features
Version 4.4.9 (released July 8, 2022) added support for drag and drop and a new screen to manage hidden albums.
Version 4.4.7 (released June 18, 2022) added better ways to integrate with MusicBox and MusicSmart, and improvements to context menus throughout the app.
About the development
MusicHarbor started as a simple iPhone app to track new music releases on Apple Music. Since version 1.0, it has gained many features and become a complete solution for music enthusiasts who want to be on top of new music releases, music videos, events, and news from their favorite artists and record labels.
Feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have.